For Audio version, please click here.
Hello and welcome to my Blog page, today I'm talking about our Chakra system. We are going to look at seven Chakra's in the order of where they are situated in our physical body and our Soul Chakra which opens the door to our Soul's gift and life purpose.
This subject is well talked about and most of us know a thing or two about Chakras, If you're going through a spiritual awakening, you become aware of yourself on a level beyond your third dimensional state. This makes us become very interested in who we are on a deeper level and consequently search for answers by connecting with our Angel and Guides. Our Chakra's play a vital role in our awareness and most importantly in our overall well-being, especially if they are blocked. The knock on effect will be experienced in our mental, emotional and physical body. So if they aren't functioning properly then how do we know?
Before we find out, what exactly are Chakras and where has this all come from?
The concept of these focal points in the subtle body were used within Buddhist and Hindu teachings, spreading to Tibetan Buddhism, Japaneses Esoteric Buddhism, before reaching the Western world. So knowledge about our energy system has been around and understood for a long time. Chakras have been described as 'wheels of spinning energy', likened to a vortex whirlwind of energy. We have seven within our physical body and they regulate energy thought our body by connecting us to our subtle spiritual body. How many Chakra's do we have? Our awareness has developed to discover that we possess countless other Chakras in different dimensional states as the picture illustrates!
This underlines that we are energetic beings made from this Universe, We - Souls - are having a human experience and collectively we are becoming aware of ourselves, that we are part of a much bigger picture! Depending on your beliefs and understanding of energy, our Chakras function at their optimum when we are connected, You may know this to be Chi, Prana, Vital force energy or another name known for Universal/Life force energy!
Let's briefly outline these Chakras by acknowledging where they are located on the body and refresh our memory with a short detail of what each Chakra regulates:
1st. The Root
- This is located at the bottom of your spine in your groin area ~ red in colour.
- Associated physical area: Bones, legs, ankles, adrenal glans, large intestines.
- This centre of our survival and our belonging to tribe/family/earth.
- Imbalance can show as no sense of belonging/safety, money, being grounded, disinterested in the joy and pleasure of physical life,
2nd. The Sacral
- This is located below your belly button ~ orange in colour.
- Associated physical area: Reproductive system, bladder, kidneys, lower abdomen,
- This Chakra is the centre of desire, pleasure, procreation, creativity and sexuality.
- Imbalance can show up as financial issues, trouble manifesting what we want, feeling unimportant, disinterest, low self esteem.
3rd. The Solar Plexis
- This is located above your belly button under your rib cage ~ yellow in colour.
- Associated physical area: Digestive system, pancreas, adrenals.
- This Chakra is the centre of emotions feelings, personal power, ambition, your ability to achieve.
- Imbalance can present with having no goals, stuck, no motivation, fatigue, lack of personal power.
4th. The Heart
- This is located in your chest region ~ green in colour.
- Associated physical area: Sternum, heart, lungs.
- This is the centre for love and compassion.
- Imbalance can present with having no love towards our self, critical of self and others, affecting relationships.
5th. The Throat
- This is located in your throat area ~ blue in colour.
- Associated physical areas: Neck, thyroid and parathyroid glans.
- This is the centre of communication, self expression.
- Imbalances can show as being unexpressed, unable to speak up, listening/ being heard, unable to give authentic self-expression.
6th. Third Eye
- This is located on your forehead, between your eyes ~ indigo in colour.
- Associated physical areas: Sinusitis, poor vision, insomnia.
- This is the centre of our spiritual nature of our life, our perception of knowing, inner vision and wisdom.
- Imbalances can show as being unable to access our own intuition, lack of insight/clarity, no sense of purpose or individual path.
7th. The Crown
- This is located on the top of our head ~ violet in colour.
- Associated physical areas: Central nervous system/pineal gland, tension/headaches.
- This is the centre of our higher states of consciousness, enlightenment/spiritual connection.
- Imbalance can show up as no connection or guidance from higher power, connection to Soul and universe.
8th. The Soul
- This is located two feet above the top of your head.
- This Chakra holds karmic residue from lifetimes of worn out self limiting beliefs/patterns, uncover spiritual gifts, learn your Soul's purpose.
- Imbalance can show up as running bypass on Universal law, no sense of the soul self, only seeing life as physical.consequences.
What can we learn about ourselves from each Chakras and how we can interpret the condition of our own energy system, so can we know if our Chakra is functioning properly?
You might like to consider and develop your own assessment of awareness of how that translate to you by considering a quick check on three states.
THE QUICK GUIDE CHECK
The quick guide check is what we will use when looking at each individual Chakra, this is how we can determine what is going on within an area of life associated with a particular Chakra, enabling us to 'work out' what is out of balance on our part. This will help us to bring attention to your thoughts, how that translates to our feelings and then our body. This (the body), is the place it will show up physically, enabling us to consider how our actions or lack of action, all contribute to our over all balance,
With this in mind lets consider the following state:
1. OUR MENTAL BODY
Our mind is where we hold thoughts, so think about what the most prominent thoughts are in your mind right now. Ensure you are in a place of calm - this may be after meditating or if you practise Reiki, you can ask to connect. Set your intention by stating clearly what you want to find out, which in this instance is identifying the off-balance area of life and the associated Chakra, Ask for your Angel and Guides to assist you. Personally, I like to have a pen and paper to write down what comes to mind.
Now, reference back to those prominent thoughts - which life area do they relate to and furthermore, which Chakra regulates this life area?
2. OUR EMOTIONAL BODY
Our thoughts transfer into our feelings and this is very telling, A good question is to ask is: how are you feeling right now?
Now you've noticed what your prominent thoughts are and have identified which Chakra they relate to, Therefore, the next logical step is to describe fully exactly how you are feel and be completely honest while doing so.
3. OUR PHYSICAL BODY
Our bodies are where a physical manifestation will show up, the place that shows imbalance. So, it's crucial to get an idea what being off balance may look like to you by considering your body. What is it telling you?
Our physical (life) experience is also one of the biggest 'show and tell' indicator that we have to interpret information because when we look at ourselves from Soul perspective; our actions are what create Karma.
Now consider what you are doing or not doing, is that contributing to this imbalance? Are these imbalances caused by lifestyle?
Finally another sound way of confirming what our Higher self (your real self/Soul) already knows, is by using a pendulum. If you're already on your Reiki journey, you will be familiar with this technique.
USE OF A PENDULUM
Have you heard of the saying, 'the truth lies within'? This is so true, but a lot of us second guess ourselves when in actual fact, we know a lot more than we give ourselves credit for. It's being in touch with our sense of truth, which is a beautiful thing because this is coming from an internal compass within. We don't have to look to anyone else, just within ourselves. Dowsing is a good way to outwardly strengthen our intuition by simply confirming to ourselves what we intuitively know.
Our Chakras are part of our energetic being!
It's useful to hone in precisely on our thoughts, translate our feelings and then consider our physical body/health. It's best not to ignore our personal actions or possible lack of action, as it all paints an energetic picture.
The flow of Life Force Energy is vital to our well being, so by putting the pieces of the jigsaw together we can then self reflect, intuitively learn to interpret what we are facing and going through and how this is affecting us.
The technique of Reiki is a powerful, timeless practice, which is just as potent today as when it was discovered by Mikao Usui. In fact this unique way of connecting to Reiki teaches you to connect with intent by being aware of how that feels to you. This is done by bringing in consciousness, with all the extra goodies, from soaking up this energy through self healing. This therefore allows us to keep a healthy flow of Vital force energy, but it also lifts the veil on who we really are!
For more information, please click here.
Never miss a Blog! Get a discount code - click here to JOIN.
WHATS UP NEXT!
Remembering who you are